Terms and Conditions for supply of trial seed Spring 2018
LSPB will supply seed of our varieties for trials purposes subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All seed is supplied on the understanding that the produce of the seed will not be used for further multiplication, or hybridisation.
- Any seed made available of a variety prior to National Listing is made available at the cost of handling and despatch, on the understanding that it and any data obtained remain the property of the breeder. All produce is to be disposed of on behalf of the breeder. Any material produced directly or indirectly from the seed shall become surplus to our requirements and shall be disposed of by you , on our behalf for any purpose other than sowing. Any proceeds of such disposal may be retained by you to offset the expenses incurred.
- The seed is supplied for private field trials in the UK only.
- Seed is supplied on the understanding that it will not be used in any breeding or research activity and no detailed analysis will be applied to the material or its progeny without prior written agreement with the breeder.
- It is understood that, by arrangement LS plant Breeding or their breeders and agents will be allowed access to their material in trial and subsequent results.
- Seed will be supplied untreated or treated with treatments limited to those available to us and or our seed supplier.
- Stocks are limited and will be supplied in order of receipt of signed acceptance of these terms and order,
- Should any variety be withdrawn from National List trials the offer of seed will be withdrawn.
- Charges for supply of trial seed.
- A minimum charge of £ 20 will apply to cover packaging and handling of seed.
- Pulses £1.65/kg
- Delivery charges. Orders up to 5kgs will be sent by carrier or post whichever is appropriate and will be charged at cost.
Once you have read and accepted the terms and conditions applying to the supply of seed for trials, please click here to download the ORDER FORM which should then be emailed to LSPB for action.